litigation lawyer white plains ny

If the parties cannot agree on aspects of the custody agreement, the Court may appoint an Attorney for the Child. This person is an attorney who is authorized to advocate for your child. Depending on the age of the child, the Attorney may advise the Court and the parties of the child's wishes on the issues of custody and access.