Getting divorced is often one of the most stressful times in a person’s life. Your lawyer can either alleviate or exacerbate your stress. I have significant litigation and negotiation experience in handling cases involving the most complex custody and financial issues to the simplest uncontested matter.In every case, I work with the client to develop goals and a detailed plan to accomplish those goals.
We have significant experience in handling cases involving the most complex legal and financial issues’s to the simplest uncontested matters. Our attorneys have extensive experience in negotiation a litigation and can assist you with issues such as separation and divorce; custody and visitation; alimony; maintenance and child support; separation agreements, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements; tax and financial planning for an outcome that is beneficial for you and your entire family.
About Patricia T. Bisesto, Esq.
- Pace University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1992.
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 1984
- State of New York; State of Connecticut; Federal Courts of the Southern District of New York; Federal Courts of the Eastern District of New York.
Distinctions and Awards:
- Dean’s Award, Pace University School of Law
- Senior Member, Law Review, Pace University School of Law
- Alumni Board Member, Immediate Past President
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Pace University School of Law—Client Interviewing and Negotiation.
- New York Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association
Noteworthy Appellate Division Cases:
- Scopelliti v. Scopelliti, 90 A.D.3d 1016 (2d Dep’t 2011)
- Klein v. Klein, 74 A.D.3d 753 (2d Dep’t 2011)
- Sarfaty v. Recine, 37 A.D.3d 609 (2d Dep’t 2007)